How We’re Working for You During Covid-19
A message from our President & CEO, Wakila Saleem
To our valued Clients,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic spreads, the world around us is changing rapidly. And while many things are changing, our commitment to your Safety and Health has not changed.
First, and most importantly, the safety of our Clients and Employees is our top priority. Please make sure you’re following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines concerning updated information about COVID-19.
· Ensure you are practicing proper hand hygiene in and outdoors
· Practice respiratory etiquette while sneezing or coughing
· If you are sick, contact your doctor to discuss your symptoms
· Do not go out in public if you are experiencing signs and symptoms of the virus
· If you must travel outside your home, practice social distancing
· Ensure you are not in a group of 10 or more people
Please use this link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html to learn more about the daily changes concerning the virus.
Also, I fully encourage any questions or concerns some of you may have regarding how our business might be impacted. Please know we are working around the clock to keep our commitment to providing exceptional Home Care services to our clients.
Attentive Care Service Agency, Inc. remains open and fully operational.
We are successfully managing our business so that we can continue to provide the services you expect from Attentive Care Service Agency, Inc.
On behalf of the entire ACSA Family, I want to thank you for your loyalty, trust, and understanding during this time. Our Hearts and well wishes are with all those impacted by this pandemic.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.