How To Start Your Own Home Care Agency
The How To Start Your Own Home Care Agency is a step-by-step practical “How-To” guide for anyone who is thinking about or planning to begin a home care business.
You’ll learn about the home care forms and tools needed to start your home care agency in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
Create and Start Your Own Home Care Business using Our Step-by-Step System!
- Insider Tips to Getting Started in the Home Care Industry.
- Action Steps to Take When Starting and Growing a Profitable Home Care Company.
- Opportunities and Pitfalls to Watch for When Starting or Growing Your Home Care Business.
- Business Plan Outline.
- What Care Services To Provide.
- Building an Excellent Caregiver Staff For Your Agency.
- How to Market Your Services.
- How to Manage Your Business Operations.
Starting a Home Care Business Isn’t Rocket Science and People From all Backgrounds Are Successful!
“I created How To Start Your Own Home Care Agency specifically to assist entrepreneurs regardless of prior professional experience, to enter the home care industry by following the same strategies I have used to create and grow Attentive Care Service Agency into a flourishing, and profitable company.” – Wakila Saleem
Are you working in the field of health care, as an RN, CNA, or LVN/LPN? Perhaps you’ve worked in a service industry previously or you’ve had a loved one who required care and that led to an opportunity was opened to think about this career path? All kinds of people are thriving in this field and in business. You’ll soon realize that with the proper information and training, you too can master running a home care agency.
Being a part of the hospitality or care business, offering services, or having a passion for helping others is sure to lend the possibility of being knowledgeable or having connections to health care, though this is not a requirement. People from all walks of life are currently running successful Home Care Agencies. Are you ready to join them?
As a non-medical care company, your personnel will provide one-on-one services in the home of your clients like:
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Incidental Transportation
- Personal Care
- And More!
For a very affordable $14.99, you’ll learn the things that the industry of home care is all about (good and bad ) while understanding the factors to take into consideration in the process.
Future Outlook for Home Care Agencies
Based on the US Census Report from 2000, the worth of companion services is around $6 billion. In the coming years, as growing the Baby Boom population ages, estimates suggest that the industry of companion services is expected to increase past $8 billion. This means that an opportunity exists for those who want to venture into the field of home care!
Here are a few interesting figures:
- 2011 marked the year in which the “Baby Boom” group began to reach the age of 65.
- Over 10,000 people turn 65 every day!
- As of the end of 2012, the U.S. population of individuals aged 65 and over was 42.2 million.
- In 2030, the US age group of 65 and over will nearly triple up to 70 million.
- In a growing number of cases, adults live over 50 miles from their parents and are less able to offer help as a result.
- Based on the most recent census of 2010 and it was reported by the US Bureau of Labor that the Senior Care Industry is projected to account for three of the top ten jobs market growth until 2020.
- And THAT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW !!!
Because of these factors, the Home Care Industry is thriving by catering to the generational boomers as well as their elderly parents. The best time to begin your home care agency is now!
The How To Start Your Own Home Care Agency eBook can assist you in doing it!